We’re so excited to bring this group together, to share the teachings we so deeply love. Teachings that have become an integral part of our lives. Our mission is to provide quality instruction to deepen the desire, knowledge, and skill of students who wish to share their practice and Yoga journey with others, as facilitators of personal growth, inner peace, and mind/body health.
TUESDAY & THURSDAY
MARCH 3RD - JUNE 25TH
5:30-9:30PM AT THE BUDDHA BARN
TWO CLASSES WILL BE HELD AT JUST BREATHE YOGA IN SAYVILLE:
FRIDAY, APRIL 24TH ~ 5:30-9:30PM
SATURDAY APRIL 25TH ~12:00-6:00PM
The Buddha Barn
1924 Bellmore Avenue
Bellmore, NY 11710
Studio Owner: Kelly Mitchell (516) 236-8828 ~ email@example.com
Training Information: Robin Appel Maida (631) 235-5307 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Training will include instruction on the following topics:
• Teaching Methodology
• Yoga Philosophy
• Chanting and Mantras
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Human Energy and Chakra System
• Pranayama and Meditation
• Asana Lab for 109 Yoga Poses
• Injury Management and Sequencing Around Injuries
• Prenatal Yoga
• Restorative Yoga
• Contact Yoga
• Trauma Training
• Business Management
Training Investment: $3,000
• Early Bird Special: Save $400!! Pay $2,600 in full 30-days prior to start of training.
• Special: Save $200!! Pay $2,800 in full by start of training.
• Payment Plan: Pay $500 when registering and $500 each the 5-months of the training. All fees include a 335-page curriculum and (30) additional yoga classes.
The Always-At-Aum Yoga School is a nationally recognized Yoga Alliance certified school that is hosted at yoga studios across the country. They offer a 200hr, 300hr, Hot Yoga, Kids Yoga, Stand-Up Paddle-board Yoga, and Reiki trainings multiple times a year. With weekend, weekday or evening training schedules available, they offer trainings to fit into everyone’s life. Whether deepening your practice, continuing your yoga education, or becoming a new teacher, here is where you'll find your Aum.
Click the link below to begin your journey. We can't wait to meet you!