The Buddha Barn is a proud sister studio for the Always-At-Aum 200hr YTT. We're looking forward to our next training at the studio...stay tuned!
We're honored to share the teachings we so deeply love. Teachings that have become an integral part of our lives. Our mission is to provide quality instruction to deepen the desire, knowledge, and skill of students who wish to share their practice and Yoga journey with others, as facilitators of personal growth, inner peace, and mind/body health.
The Buddha Barn
1877 Bellmore Avenue
Bellmore, NY 11710
Studio Owner: Kelly Mitchell (516) 236-8828 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Information: Robin Appel Maida (631) 235-5307 ~ email@example.com
Training will include instruction on the following topics:
• Teaching Methodology
• Yoga Philosophy
• Chanting and Mantras
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Human Energy and Chakra System
• Pranayama and Meditation
• Asana Lab for 109 Yoga Poses
• Injury Management and Sequencing Around Injuries
• Prenatal Yoga
• Restorative Yoga
• Contact Yoga
• Trauma Training
• Business Management
Training Investment: $3,000
• Early Bird Special: Save $400!! Pay $2,600 in full 30-days prior to start of training.
• Special: Save $200!! Pay $2,800 in full by start of training.
• Payment Plan: Pay $500 when registering and $500 each the 5-months of the training. All fees include a 335-page curriculum and (30) additional yoga classes.
The Always-At-Aum Yoga School is a nationally recognized Yoga Alliance certified school that is hosted at yoga studios across the country. They offer a 200hr, 300hr, Hot Yoga, Kids Yoga, Stand-Up Paddle-board Yoga, and Reiki trainings multiple times a year. With weekend, weekday or evening training schedules available, they offer trainings to fit into everyone’s life. Whether deepening your practice, continuing your yoga education, or becoming a new teacher, here is where you'll find your Aum.